« Ruby on Rails | Main | Today's Readings »

Catalyst 5.30 *almost* working

I'm stoked that I've ALMOST got Catalyst working on my linux box! Update: Ok, well I can get it working straight out of the box, I just can't do anything cool with it yet -- that's where I'm running into problems.

Screenshot.png

I did exactly what Jesse Sheidlower's article said, and I'm actually surprised I got as far as I did -- usually when I try something this new, and this over my head I don't get nearly as far. This gives me great hope for Catalyst.

I'll keep me posted on this ( cuz I know *you're* not reading this ).